Job opening at Delft Inversion
Location: Delft (The Hague area), The Netherlands
Position: Software Developer for scientific applications
Start date: Immediate
Delft Inversion is a young E&P service company, specialised in seismic
reservoir characterisation. Being founded in 2013, the added value of its
proprietary wave-equation based AVO technology has been demonstrated in
several case studies around the globe and the company is now entering a
growth phase. We are looking for a dynamic software developer to support our operations team and develop our in-house software.
- M.Sc. degree or higher in computer science, mathematics, (geo) physics or other related fields.
- Affinity with scientific computations and relevant libraries.
- Having a start-up spirit: Ability to work in a small team and dynamic work environment.
- Good communication skills and professional fluency in English (oral and written).
- Programming experience with C/C++ and Python.
Experience with the development of geophysical applications will be highly appreciated.
- Supporting the operations team with respect to our proprietary in-house software package (Helios).
- Redesign, document and develop new functionality for Helios.
- Optimize existing code for computational efficiency.
- Overview of computational facilities (workstations, cluster).
If you are interested in joining our team, please send an up-to-date CV and a
letter of motivation to email@example.com.